DHS Sports Camps - Summer 2022
The following summer camps have been announced in our weekly PTSO newsletters. This camp info is copied here to provide our parents with a convenient reference. Click a link to jump down to details about a particular camp.
- DHS Lady Wildcats Basketball Camp - June 6-9
- DHS Boys Basketball Camp - June 13-16
- DHS Fencing Camp - June 13-17
- DHS Softball Camp - June 20-23
- DHS Soccer Camp - June 27-30
- DHS Kids Cheer Camp - July 18-21
- DHS Marching Band - August 1-5
This is a wonderful camp and a great opportunity for anyone interested in trying a new sport! No previous experience is necessary… and it’s open to upcoming 6th - 12th grade students.
If you have a child who is going to DHS and wants to be a part of a team - there are no tryouts, you just join. Everyone who wants to fence, will fence!
The DHS fencing team is a wonderful group of teens. We’d love to see your kiddo this summer at the camp…and/or in the fall at DHS.
DHS Soccer camp provides a fun, competitive environment, while facilitating growth in both skill and passion for the game. Staffed by Dunwoody High School Coach Karim, Coach Davis, and Coach Gartner along with Dunwoody High School players.
- Ages 5 - 13
- Monday, June 27 - Thursday, June 30
- 9:00am to 1:00pm at Dunwoody HS
Camp registration link - https://www. dunwoodygirlssoccer.com/camp.
Pass this information to any families, friends, or neighbors you might think are interested.