Home > Our PTSO >Join the PTSO
Join the PTSO
Most families join the PTSO during registration. If you participated in registration when school started in August, you probably already joined the PTSO.
To join, or if you are not sure if you joined, proceed as follows.
Log in to this website.
- After you are logged in, the top log-in link changes to LOGOUT, and in the navy blue menu bar, the log-in link changes to My Account, as shown below.
- In the navy blue menu bar, select My Account / My Account.
- On the My Account page, fill out the PTSO Packet form, pay membership dues, and check out to join the PTSO. If you do not see the packet form, you probably already joined during registration.
- To confirm your PTSO membership, either select PREVIOUS ORDERS from the top of the screen or, in the navy blue menu bar, select My Account / Previous Orders.
- On the Orders page, in the Previous Orders area, click through the order # to see the order details, including your PTSO membership.
After joining, consider the following.
- Donate to the Annual Fund! The DHS PTSO Annual Fund is used to support DHS students and teachers. These donations are essential to provide high-quality programs and activities that would otherwise not be possible. These funds provide instructional materials, professional development, student recognition, PTSO scholarships, campus beautification, and PTSO-sponsored student events. This is our only fundraiser for the year – so please donate TODAY!
- We need your talents! The DHS PTSO offers numerous ways for parents to become involved in the school. Please review the volunteer opportunities on our website and sign up! Calls for volunteers are also sent out via our weekly e-blasts, so look for more ways to get involved.
- Stay up to date on latest DHS news! Visit this website regularly, follow us on Facebook (Dunwoody High School PTSO), and read the weekly eNews. Meeting reminders, announcements, schedule changes, letters from administration and more are included in the DHS News e-blasts.
- To verify if you are subscribed to the eNews, go to My Account / Manage Subscriptions to verify your eNews subscription status.