Home > Our PTSO >Join the PTSO
Join the PTSO
Most families join the PTSO during registration. If you participated in registration when school started in August, you probably already joined the PTSO.
To join, or if you are not sure if you joined, proceed as follows.
If you have not yet done so, click either log-in link to log in to this website. If you do not have a password, you'll be prompted to create one.
- Notice that after logging in, the log in links change to My Account. Select My Account / Previous Orders.
- On the Previous Orders page, select Membership. If you are already in the PTSO, you will find your membership info there. If you are not yet a member, click here and fill out the form.
After joining, consider the following.
- Donate to the Annual Fund! The DHS PTSO Annual Fund is used to support DHS students and teachers. These donations are essential to provide high-quality programs and activities that would otherwise not be possible. These funds provide instructional materials, professional development, student recognition, PTSO scholarships, campus beautification, and PTSO-sponsored student events. This is our only fundraiser for the year – so please donate TODAY!
- We need your talents! The DHS PTSO offers numerous ways for parents to become involved in the school. Please review the volunteer opportunities on our website and sign up! Calls for volunteers are also sent out via our weekly e-blasts, so look for more ways to get involved.
- Stay up to date on latest DHS news! Visit this website regularly, follow us on Facebook (Dunwoody High School PTSO), and read the weekly eNews. Meeting reminders, announcements, schedule changes, letters from administration and more are included in the DHS News e-blasts.
- To verify if you are subscribed to the eNews, go to the My Account / Manage Subscriptions page to verify your eNews subscription status.