MTK requires each family to have a log-in account for our website. Creating an account is FREE and EASY!
Your log-in account lets you see the site’s content, access the directory, make online PTSO donations, and sign up for volunteer opportunities. Note: if you have an account with MTK through another school, you may use the same log-in and password. However, you will need to enter your contact and student information on the DHS website as each school maintains a separate database of information.
Once you have created your account on MTK, we hope you will consider contributing to our school’s success by considering the following:
- Join the PTSO! Each year, our teachers strive to have 100% participation in membership. Following the Wildcat Way, we want our families to strive for 100% family participation in membership. Please note, Senior planning to apply for a PTSO-sponsored scholarship must have an individual or family membership for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Donate to the Annual Fund! The DHS PTSO Annual Fund is used to support DHS students and teachers. These donations are essential to provide high-quality programs and activities that would otherwise not be possible. These funds provide instructional materials, professional development, student recognition, PTSO scholarships, campus beautification, and PTSO-sponsored student events. This is our only fundraiser for the year – so please donate TODAY!
- We need your talents! The DHS PTSO offers numerous ways for parents to become involved in the school. Please review the volunteer opportunities on our website and sign up! Calls for volunteers are also sent out via our weekly e-blasts, so look for more ways to get involved.
- Stay up to date on latest DHS news! Visit this website regularly, follow us on Facebook (Dunwoody High School PTSO), and subscribe to receive our DHS New e-blasts. Meeting reminders, announcements, schedule changes, letters from administration and more are included in the DHS News e-blasts. You are automatically subscribed when you create an account, and you can change your subscription at any time by logging on and going to My Account / Manage Subscriptions.
DHS PTSO Executive Board
PTSO General Membership Meeting 9/14
The DHS PTSO bylaws require two General Membership meetings per year. Our first general membership meeting will occur virtually via Zoom on Tuesday, September 14, 2021.
At this time, PTSO will identify our organization’s leadership, our goals for the 2021-2022 school year, and present the budget for approval by the membership. Please log in to attend, and we thank you for your continued support of our volunteer organization.
Your DHS PTSO Co-Chairs,
Fran Bartel and Amy Ryan
Time: Sep 14, 2021 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/
Meeting ID: 753 9492 9368 Passcode: fE4Z2C
Bus Transportation & Attendance
Dunwoody High School is experiencing some transportation issues due to bus driver availability. We appreciate your patience and flexibility. We are hopeful that all routes will soon be back on track to arrive on time in both the morning and afternoon.
Principal Bass has reminded faculty to make sure all learning platforms are updated in case a student runs late due to transportation or experiences any absence from the building. We are always aware of the need for daily seat time and will continue to promote this expectation. However, we also want learning to always be available in local or distance settings.
The PSAT/NMSQT is Wednesday, October 13th
Register Online now at TotalRegistration.net/PSAT/
10th Graders should NOT register online. Sophomores are automatically scheduled for the PSAT and there is no fee.
Students in grades 9th and 11th interested in taking the PSAT/NMSQT should register online by Friday, October 1, 2021 (No registrations accepted after 3:30 PM on 10/6/2021).
The fee is $20 (Registrations after 10/1/2021 will incur a late fee of $10).
Juniors receiving Free or Reduced Priced lunch may be eligible for a fee waiver (Learn More).
Please direct questions to your counselor or Ms. Larryssa Harris, Assistant Principal
More Info HERE.
Letter Jacket Sales & Fittings 9/22
Letter jacket sales and fittings will be held on Wednesday, Sept. 22nd during ALL LUNCHES (11:30 AM - 1:30 PM) in the Main Hall. You can pick up an order form in the front office. If you have any questions, see Mrs. Mitchell in the front office or call her at 678.874.8502.
Full payment is due at the fitting. Please bring your letter "D" with you to the fitting.
DHS Front Office Volunteer Positions
Although in-person volunteering is on hold, we'd still like to try and fill spots for Front Office Volunteers so we are ready when doors reopen to guests and volunteers. If you're interested in volunteering, click here to sign up.
We are seeing a lot of parents sign-up for REMIND messages for each class. This is OK, but REMIND is intended for Students to receive important grade-specific information from class sponsors. Click here for information on Remind.
- Freshman Code: @dw2025
- Sophomore Code: @dwood2024
- Junior Code: @dwood2023
- Senior Code: @dwood2022
DHS Academy of Finance Business Directory
Since 1999, the DHS Academy of Finance has exposed 11th and 12th grade students to many facets of business to prepare them for the increasingly competitive workplace. Think of it as a “mini” MBA where students take courses in corporate finance, marketing, entrepreneurship, and more.
PTSO Membership Drive - Stay in the Know!
We are encouraging every family to join the DHS PTSO. If you are part of the PTSO, it is easy to “Stay in the Know”. We have amazing website and newsletter volunteers that keep us well-informed. All of the parent volunteers who sit on the executive board of the DHS PTSO want to support the best learning and teaching environment. We are also committed to being good stewards of the money entrusted to the PTSO.
Click here for more info on Game On! Click on the logo below to donate.
Looking for an item no longer on the website?
Dunwoody High School conforms with the open enrollment requirements pursuant to O.C.G.A 20-2-2066 (admission, enrollment, and withdrawal of students) and SBOE Rule 160-4-9-.05 (Charter Schools Petition Process).
- How do I register my student?
- What's the parent portal log-in?
- How to get a portal activation key
- How do I get the portal app?
- How do I sign up for DHS eNews?
- What is the dress code?
- What if my child needs medicine?
- What if my child is absent?
- Chromebook Help
- What are the parking rules?
- What are the visitor rules? (Covid)